|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Instant tea powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon (freshly squeezed)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (freshly squeezed)|
|Artificial sweetener||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a small bowl, soak the gelatine in cold water.
2) Pour into the bowl of boiling water and whisk until gelatine is dissolved.
3) Add in tea, lemon juice and lime juice.
4) Let the mixture brew for 10 minutes.
5) Stir in the sweetener, orange rind and spices.
6) Place the bowl in the freezer until semi frozen.
7) Remove from the freezer and crush the mixture.
8) Pour the mixture equally into 8 dessert bowls.
9) Cover with aluminium foil and return to freezer until firm.
10) Serve chilled, with a slice of lemon if desired.