|Beef bouillon||1 Quart|
|Soy sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot red pepper sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Powdered ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Beef fillet||1 Pound, cut in paper-thin slices|
|Fish fillets||1 Pound, cut in thin strips|
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, boned, sliced paper-thin|
|Carrots||12 Ounce, thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)|
|French cut green beans||12 Ounce (about 1 1/2 cups)|
|Frozen asparagus||20 Ounce, thawed to room temperature (2 packages, about 10 ounces each)|
|Large mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
1) In a saucepan, mix together beef bouillon, soy, vinegar, pepper sauce and ginger, and bring to a boil.
2) Pour the soy sauce mixture into chafing dish or electric frying pan and adjust to boiling point.
3) Spoon about 3 tablespoons of soy sauce mixture into 6 small saucers.
4) In a serving platter arrange beef, fish and chicken attractively.
5) In another platter place the vegetables.
6) Using long handled fondue fork, each guest cooks his portion of meat, fish or vegetable, 1 slice at a time, by dipping it in the boiling soy mixture for about 3 minutes.
7) Then dips the slice in his or her portion of sauce in saucer.
Calories 453 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.6%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 143.7 mg47.9%
Sodium 3147.4 mg131.1%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 56 g112.3%
Vitamin A 211.3% Vitamin C 60.7%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 21.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet