Spicy Vegetables With Tofu
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Sweet red pepper||2 , cut into 2-inch strips|
|Celery stalks||2 , thinly sliced diagonally|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Ginger root||1 Tablespoon, peeled and minced|
|Chili pepper||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Broccoli florets||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cauliflower florets||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced|
|Peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tofu||1 Cup (16 tbs), cubed|
|Stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low sodium soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, red peppers, celery, garlic, ginger and chilli peppers for 5 minutes.
2) Stir the mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, and peas until combined
3) Add the tofu, stock and soy sauce.
4) Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp tender.
5) Serve the Spicy Vegetables With Tofu hot over the rice bed.