|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Minced beef||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Milk||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Use A Little)|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
|Mixed dried herbs||To Taste|
1) Peel, seed and cut the marrow into 3 cm thick slices, scoop out the center to make a hollow.
2) In a dish, saute the onion in the oil for 5 minutes, keep aside.
3) Sprinkle the marrow with salt and lemon juice, then arrange over the onions in the dish.
4) Cover and cook the marrow rings in the microwave for 8 minutes.
5) In a bowl, mix the minced beef, egg, milk and spices together, then stuff the marrow ringss with this mixture.
6) Shape rest of the mixture into small balls and place between the stuffed marrow rings.
7) Sprinkle with the paprika and cook, covered in the microwave for 6 minutes.
8) Sprinkle with the mixed herbs to taste.
9) Serve the Stuffed Marrow, immediately on individual serving plates.