|Pork shoulder steak||1 1⁄2 Pound (675 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic/1 teaspoon garlic puree||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Brown sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato puree||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Mustard||1 Teaspoon (Use Fresh)|
|Worcester sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef stock||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter)|
|Dry white wine||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter)|
1) In a large dish 8 x 30 cms, microwave the butter and oil on high for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the garlic, onion and green peppers, microwave for 1 minute.
3) Stir in the pork and microwave for 4 minutes, until pale in colour.
4) In a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients together, stir into the dish and combine throughly.
5) Cover the dish with a greaseproof paper and microwave on low at 190°C for 30 minutes.
6) Stir in the mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes.
7) Thicken the sauce with a little cornflour and water, if required and microwave for 1 minute.
8) Serve the Spicy Pork, immediately on individual serving plates.