Hot Oriental Chicken Wing Appetizers
|Frozen fully cooked fried chicken wing portions||27 Ounce, frozen (1 package, Heat and Serve)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and cayenne.
3. On a baking sheet, arrange the frozen chicken wings.
4. Brush the soy sauce glaze over each wing.
5. Place baking sheet in oven and bake chicken wings, turning and brushing with glaze frequently.
6. Remove into a serving dish and serve hot with a dipping sauce of your choice.