Oriental Gingered Vegetables
|Sliced green beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Broccoli florets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced asparagus||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweet red pepper strips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced ginger||1 Tablespoon, peeled|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Low-sodium soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a pan heat water and add beans, broccoli, carrots, and asparagus.
2) Steam until crisp-tender for about 5 minutes.
3) Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
4) Heat oil and add mushrooms, peppers, ginger, and garlic.
5) Saute for about 3 minutes until light brown.
6) Stir in steamed vegetables and soy sauce.
7) SautÃ© for 1 to 2 minutes.
8) Serve warm.