Wan Jah Juhn
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon, toasted and crushed|
|Ginger root||1⁄4 Teaspoon, minced|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , slightly beaten|
1. In a bowl mix well combining beef, soy sauce, salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, green onions, sesame seeds, ginger and garlic.
2. Shape into thin 1 1/2-inch round patties.
3. Dip them in flour, then in beaten eggs, again in flour and finally in beaten eggs.
4. In a small amount of hot oil pan-fry until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
5. Serve the patties along with tomato sauce.