Burmese Shrimp Salad
|Raw shrimp||2 Pound, shelled, deveined and washed|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Scallions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finely chopped|
|Dried ground chili peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice/Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a pan with salted boiling water, cook the shrimp for 6 minutes.
2) Drain the shrimp, allow to cool and then dice them.
3) In a large mixing bowl, toss the shrimp with the scallions, chili peppers and lime juice.
4) Taste and adjust the seasoning, if required.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.1%
Saturated Fat 0.75 g3.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 344.7 mg114.9%
Sodium 823.7 mg34.3%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.6%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 47 g93.1%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 21.4%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 32.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet