Burmese Shrimp Salad
|Raw shrimp||2 Pound, shelled, deveined and washed|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Scallions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finely chopped|
|Dried ground chili peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice/Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a pan with salted boiling water, cook the shrimp for 6 minutes.
2) Drain the shrimp, allow to cool and then dice them.
3) In a large mixing bowl, toss the shrimp with the scallions, chili peppers and lime juice.
4) Taste and adjust the seasoning, if required.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.