|Minute tapioca||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green food color||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh coconut/2 cups flaked coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
1) Rinse the tapioca, drain thoroughly and keep aside.
2) In a pan, bring the water and sugar to a boil, stir in the tapioca and cook until the tapioca is transparent.
3) Stir in the green food coloring and mix thoroughly.
4) In a greased 8 x 8-inch pan, turn the tapioca mixture and refrigerate until firm.
5) Cut into squares and coat evenly with the grated coconut.
6) Serve immediately on a serving platter.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1847 Calories from Fat 448
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.4%
Saturated Fat 47.5 g237.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 32 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 351 g117%
Dietary Fiber 14.4 g57.6%
Sugars 209.8 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 21.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet