|Minute tapioca||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green food color||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh coconut/2 cups flaked coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
1) Rinse the tapioca, drain thoroughly and keep aside.
2) In a pan, bring the water and sugar to a boil, stir in the tapioca and cook until the tapioca is transparent.
3) Stir in the green food coloring and mix thoroughly.
4) In a greased 8 x 8-inch pan, turn the tapioca mixture and refrigerate until firm.
5) Cut into squares and coat evenly with the grated coconut.
6) Serve immediately on a serving platter.