Kebabs with Corn
|Streaky bacon rashers||4|
|Meat pieces||8 Small, cooked|
|Sweet corn niblets||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. To prepare the tomatoes and mushrooms cut the tomatoes in half and peel the mushrooms if necessary.
2. Removing the rind from the bacon cut each rasher in half and roll up making 8 bacon rolls.
3. Prick the sausages, twist the centre of each and cut through making 8 small sausages.
4. On to four skewers of 8 inch each thread tomato, mushrooms, bacon rolls, sausages and pieces of meat alternately.
5. Brush well with melted butter and cook under a hot grill turning them at intervals so that all the ingredients are cooked evenly, brushing again with butter during cooking.
6. in a small pan heat the corn, drain and add the ½ ounce butter.
7. Toss the corn and turn into a hot dish.
8. On the corn place the skewers and serve.
Cubes of luncheon meat and pineapple may be used to make kebabs.