Barbecued Beef Satay
|Low-sodium soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Caraway seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground coriander||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground red pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
1. Wash and pat dry the beef
2. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes
3. In a large bowl, tip in the beer, onions, stock, lemon juice, ginger, soy sauce, caraway, coriander, turmeric, red pepper, and garlic and mix well
4. Add the meat to the marinade and cover. Set aside for 2 hours to soak in the marinade
5. Remove the meat from the bowl and thread it on to skewers. Drain the marinade and sieve it.
6. Pour the sieved marinade into a saucepan and heat it on medium heat for one minute.
7. Broil the meat 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes turning them once during the cooking process. Brush the meat during the cooking process to ensure that the meat remains moist.
8. Serve meat with sauce on the side