Broiled Lobster in Soy Sauce
|Soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sake/Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil/Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a large saucepan, cook the lobster in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the lobsters and cool.
3) Split and clean the lobsters. Wash the shell
4) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sake or sherry and Tabasco.
5) Marinate the lobsters in the mixture for 1 hour.
6) Drain lobsters and place on a baking sheet.
7) Brush the lobsters with oil or butter.
8) Broil for 10 minutes, basting frequently with the marinade.
9) In a serving platter, place the shell and serve hot broiled lobster in the shell.
Calories 361 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.7%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 215.2 mg71.7%
Sodium 6062.1 mg252.6%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.77 g3.1%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 49 g97.5%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet