1) In a large saucepan, cook the lobster in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the lobsters and cool.
3) Split and clean the lobsters. Wash the shell
4) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sake or sherry and Tabasco.
5) Marinate the lobsters in the mixture for 1 hour.
6) Drain lobsters and place on a baking sheet.
7) Brush the lobsters with oil or butter.
8) Broil for 10 minutes, basting frequently with the marinade.
9) In a serving platter, place the shell and serve hot broiled lobster in the shell.