Sweet Sour Whitefish Kebabs
|Clear honey||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 Pinch|
|Whitefish||9 Pound (3 Small Sized Fishes, 3 Pound Each)|
|Onion||3 Medium, peeled|
|Zucchini||4 Small (Small Courgettes)|
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small pan. Set aside.
2. Clean fish if needed, removing heads, tails and fins, but leave skin on.
3. Cut fish across into 'steaks' 1 1/2 inches thick.
4. Cut onions and zucchini into thick slices, discarding ends.
5. Thread fish, vegetables and lemon slices alternately on 4 kebab skewers.
6. Lay the skewers in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Marinate for 30 minutes, turning several times.
7. Broil kebabs, turning and brushing them with unused marinade, for 6 to 12 minutes or until fish is tender.