|Cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs), cubed|
|Romaine lettuce head||1 Large, shredded|
|Celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), diced|
|Green onions||3 , sliced|
|Canned mandarin oranges||11 Ounce, drained, segmented (1 Can)|
|Chowmein noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a small saucepan, heat oil and boil vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, salt and pepper till all the sugar has dissolved. Keep stirring the mixture in between.
2) Remove the saucepan from the flame and let cool.
3) In a large salad bowl, throw in the chicken cubes, shredded lettuce, diced celery and sliced onions. Mix well.
4) Drizzle the cooled dressing on top of the salad. Toss well to combine the flavors.
5) Garnish the Oriental Salad with segmented oranges and crisp chowmein noodles.