Liver And Bacon Kebabs
|Bacon rashers||1⁄4 Pound (100 Gram)|
|Chicken livers||1⁄2 Pound (225 Gram)|
|For the butter baste|
|Butter||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Meat sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Tomato ketchup||3 Tablespoon|
1) Make rinds from bacon rashers. Halve the rashers.
2) Trim the chicken livers.
3) Wrap a bacon piece around each piece of liver.
4) Halve the tomatoes.
5) Separate sausages, squeeze at the centre, and twist ends in opposite directions to make two smaller sausages.
6) On four long skewers thread the liver, tomatoes and sausages alternately. Keep aside.
7) To prepare baste, in a saucepan melt butter over low heat.
8) Add the meat sauce and tomato ketchup.
9) Combine and take off from heat.
10) Baste skewers with this mix.
11) Put over glowing coals and cook for 5-10 minutes, basting and turning occasionally.
12) Serve hot.