|Green onions||2 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger root||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Round steak/Flank steak||1 Pound|
1. In bowl, mix together onions, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar and gingerroot.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice steak across the grain into strips 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick or less, add to bowl and stir to coat.
3. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, stirring often.
4. Onto wooden skewers thread meat, reserving the marinade.
5. Arrange skewers across ring mould and microwave, uncovered, at High for 2 minutes.
6. Brushing with marinade rotate dish and microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is cooked to desired doneness.
7. Serve with a garnish of onion rings or greens.
Calories 199 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46 mg15.3%
Sodium 645 mg26.9%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.1%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 25 g49.5%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 5.4%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet