|Green onions||2 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger root||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Round steak/Flank steak||1 Pound|
1. In bowl, mix together onions, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar and gingerroot.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice steak across the grain into strips 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick or less, add to bowl and stir to coat.
3. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, stirring often.
4. Onto wooden skewers thread meat, reserving the marinade.
5. Arrange skewers across ring mould and microwave, uncovered, at High for 2 minutes.
6. Brushing with marinade rotate dish and microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is cooked to desired doneness.
7. Serve with a garnish of onion rings or greens.