Sesame Chicken Kabob Salad
|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||4 Medium|
|Fresh pineapple chunks||16|
|Rice vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Plum sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Red cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Bok choy||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Fresh pea pods||24|
|Enoki mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Radishes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Sesame seed||1 Teaspoon, toasted|
|Salad oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. To prepare the chicken rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Then halve each chicken breast into 4 lengthwise strips.
3. Prepare the pea pods by trimming them and keep aside.
4. In a bowl of water soak eight 6-inch or four 12-inch wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
5. On the skewers thread the chicken strips along with pineapple pieces.
6. On the unheated rack of a broiler pan place kabobs.
7. To make the dressing in a Tupperware Quick Shake container shake well applying seal and cap after adding salad oil, vinegar, toasted sesame oil, soy sauce and dry mustard.
8. Reserving 2 tablespoons of dressing cover remaining dressing and chill until needed.
9. In a small bowl stir the 2 tablespoons reserved dressing along with plum sauce.
10. Keeping the kabobs 4 to 5 inches from the heat broil for 5 minutes until lightly browned.
11. Then turn kabobs and brush with sauce mixture.
12. Let the chicken broil 3 to 5 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
13. In a bowl or a container combine cabbage and bok choy and divide among 4 dinner plates.
14. Spread kabobs, pea pods, mushrooms and radishes over the cabbage mixture to top it.
15. In a shaker shake dressing to combine, drizzle over each serving of the salad and serve sprinkling with sesame seed.