|Milk||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Basmati rice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||5 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Sugar Plus 1 Tbsp More, Or To Taste)|
|Almonds||4 , shredded (Badaam)|
|Green pistachios||6 , shredded (Pistas)|
|Pistachios||6 , shredded (Green Pistas)|
|Silver leaves||2 Small|
|Silver leaf||2 Small|
|Green cardamoms||3 , powdered (Choti Elaichi)|
|Rose petals||4 (For Decoration)|
1. Soak rice for about an hour in a little water. Drain and grind with 4-5 tbsp of water to a very smooth paste. Mix rice paste with 1/2 cup milk and make it thinner. Keep aside.
2. Mix the rice paste with all the milk in a clean, heavy bottomed pan.
3. Cook on medium heat, stirring continuously till it boils. Cook, stirring constantly again for 2-3 minutes more to get a mixture of creamy consistency.
4. Add sugar and cardamom powder and mix well for a few seconds.
5. Remove from heat. Pour the mixture into 6 small silver or ramekins. Chill. Decorate each bowl with a few shredded nuts and rose petals.