Lamb With Satay Sauce
|Lean lamb mince||1 1⁄2 Pound (750 Grams)|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin||2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Dried bread crumbs||3 Ounce (3/4 Grams Or 90 Grams Or 3/4 Cup)|
|Egg whites||2 , lightly beaten|
|Satay sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut oil||1 Tablespoon (Groundnut Oil)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Crunchy peanut butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Tomato paste||1 Teaspoon (Or Puree)|
|Sweet fruit chutney||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Coconut milk||4 Tablespoon|
|Coriander||2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Chili paste||1 Teaspoon (Sambal Oelek)|
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. In a large bowl mix to combine lamb, parsley, oregano, cumin, tomato paste (puree), onions, bread crumbs and egg whites and.
3. Dividing the mixture into eight portions, shape each portion into a sausage shape.
4. Thread each sausage onto a lightly oiled bamboo skewer and cook lamb kebabs on lightly oiled barbecue grill or plate (griddle), turning frequently, for 10 minutes until cooked through.
5. To make sauce, in a saucepan heat oil and cook garlic and onion over a medium heat for 1 minute.
6. Stir in peanut butter, tomato paste (puree), chutney, sherry, lemon juice, coconut milk, coriander and chilli paste (sambal oelek) and cook, stirring constantly, over a low heat for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
7. Serve the sauce with kebabs.