Californian Pork Kebabs
|Pork fillets||1 Pound, cut into 3/4 inch cubes (500 Gram)|
|Pineapple||1 Small, cut into 3/4 inch cubes|
|For pineapple marinade|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Dried red chilies||2|
|Chopped fresh thyme||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh oregano||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Fluid Ounce (1/3 Cup Or 90 Milliliter)|
|Pineapple juice||3 Fluid Ounce (1/3 Cup Or 90 Milliliter)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. To make marinade into a food processor or blender, process onion, garlic, chillies, thyme, oregano, cumin, black pepper, lemon juice, pineapple juice and oil until smooth.
2. In a glass or ceramic bowl toss pork after pouring over with marinade to combine and marinate with cover at room temperature for 2 hours or in the refrigerator overnight.
3. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat and drain pork well.
4. Alternately, onto lightly oiled skewers thread pork and pineapple and place on lightly oiled barbecue grill and cook, turning several times, for 5-8 minutes or until pork is tender and cooked through.
5. Serve with a garnish of greens or onion rings.