|Cucumbers||2 1⁄2 Pound, scrub wash and dry (Large)|
|White vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pepper white||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dill/Parsley||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
1) Cut the cucumbers into very thin slices.
2) In medium bowl, place cucumber and lightly toss with salt.
3) Cover the cucumbers with a plate, and weigh down with a heavy can.
4) Allow the cucumber mixture to stand at room temperature 2 hours.
5) Pour of the liquid from cucumber and pat dry with paper towels.
6) In a medium bowl, place the cucumber slice.
7) In another small bowl, mix together vinegar, sugar and pepper and mix well.
8) Stream the vinegar mixture over cucumber slices.
9) Place the lid on bowl and refrigerate, until well chilled for overnight.
10) Pour off the liquid and drain cucumber slices well.
11) Transfer the cucumber slices into serving dish.
12) Dredge the cucumber slices with dill leaves and serve.
Calories 38 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.16 g0.25%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1166.9 mg48.6%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g2.8%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 0.87 g1.7%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 9.6%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet