Lemon Shrimp Kabobs
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Shrimp||5 Ounce, deveined|
|Shrimp||5 Ounce, shelled and deveined|
|Tomato||1⁄2 , cut into 4 wedges|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄4 , cut into 1-inch squares|
1) Combine together the lemon juice, onion flakes and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2) Add the shrimp and toss to coat well.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for a minimum of 60 minutes.
4) Thread the shrimp, tomato wedges and pepper squares onto a skewer, alternating the ingredients. Keep the marinade aside for future use.
5) Put the skewer on the broiler pan.
6) Cook, turning once and basting frequently with the reserved marinade, till the shrimps are firm. This usually takes about 5 minutes of cooking.
7) Serve hot.