Vegetable Beef Kabobs
|Boneless beef sirloin||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Dry white wine/Beef broth||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger root/1/4 teaspoon ground ginger||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon, dried|
|Whole onions||18 Small|
|Zucchini||4 Small, cut in 1-inch bias-sliced pieces|
|Sweet red pepper||2 Large, cut in 1-inch pieces|
1) Cube the beef into 1 1/4-inch pieces and place in a self-sealing plastic bag.
2) In a small bowl, mix the wine or broth, soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic and tarragon together and pour into the bag with beef.
3) Seal the bag and allow to stand at room temperature for 45 minutes. Drain and reserve the marinade.
4) Thread the beef, onions, zucchini and red pepper alternately on six skewers.
5) Grill the kabobs over medium-hot coals for about 12 minutes, turning and basting occasionally with the marinade until the beef and vegetables are cooked.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.