Oriental Beef Short Ribs
|Beef short ribs||3 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Low sodium soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Non fat cooking spray||1|
1.Cook the ribs over a pan of boiling water in a steamer for 20 minutes (parboil).
2.Cool the parboiled ribs and cut away excess fat.
3.Take a flat galss pan and place the ribs in it.
4. Take a small bowl and add in soya sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, vinegar and honey. Mix well and dissolve the honey.
5. Pour this marinade over the ribs.
6. Cover and let marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 12 hours.
7. Using the nonfat cooking spray, coat the grill.
8. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
9.Grill the ribs until they are slightly charred or for about 8 to 9 minutes. Make sure that the meat is cooked properly.