|Shell pasta||12 Ounce (1 Package, Large)|
|Ground lamb||3⁄4 Pound|
|Green onions||2 Bunch (200 gm), minced|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Canned beef broth||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Cook pasta according to the cooking instruction on package.
2. Once pasta is cooked, drain the water and let pasta do rest to be cooled.
3. Fry lamb in oil or in butter lightly, and then add other ingredients like onions, parsley, etc. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
4. Stuff shells with meat mixture.
5. Take a 3-quart baking dish with cover; apply butter in its bottom.
6. Arrange the shells on the baking dish with add butter seasoning on them.
7. Cover the dish and bake the shells at 350 degree temperature for 20 minutes.
8. Mix broth and tomato sauce in a small saucepan and bring it to boil.
9. Put in Manti and again bake the dish for 15-20 minutes, until lamb is completely cooked.
10. By this time as sauce is being cooked, it should have taken creamy thick consistency.
11. Serve Pasta immediately /hot.