Oyster Sauce Turkey Breast with Peas and Mushrooms
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Turkey breast||1 1⁄2 Pound, boned|
|Garlic clove||4 Large, peeled, minced|
|Ginger piece||2 Inch, peeled, minced|
|Chicken stock/Bouillon stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oyster sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Frozen green peas||10 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Canned button mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Green onion||1 , finely chopped|
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Slice the turley breast into 1-inch cubes.
3) On a skillet, heat oil, saute ginger and garlic without allowing them to burn.
4) Add in the cubed turkey breast and stir fry to brown lightly on both sides.
5) Stir in stock, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sherry and sugar to coat the turkey well. Cover the skillet, turn down the flame and cook for about 5 minutes.
6) Add in peas, mushrooms and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
7) Slowly stir in the cornstarch paste and mix well into all the ingredients.
8) Turn off the flame after the mixture has slightly thickened.
9) Serve the Oyster Sauce Turkey Breast garnished with finely chopped green onions.