In this episode... decadence on a bun. We are making a lobster roll with a little Southeast Asian twist. Sweet and meaty lobster with the flavors of lemongrass, cilantro and fresh lime juice make this a lobster roll a summer hit. No bibs required.
1 1⁄2 Pound (Boiled)
1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped
2 Medium, diced finely
1 Medium, grated
1 Medium, chopped finely
For the mayonnaise dip
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Teaspoon, minced finely
1 Medium, juiced
1 Pinch (For seasoning the mayonnaise)
1. In a pan with water that is generously salted, boil the lobster for at least 12 to 15 minutes after which it is to be put into ice cold water to stop the cooking.
2. In a blender to make the mayonnaise add 2 egg yolks, and very gradually keep adding the oil till the mixture is emulsified to get the right consistency. To this add lemon grass and the citrus lime juice for the flavor. Also add a pinch of salt to season the mayonnaise.
3. Shell the lobster and pull out the meat and dice it into chunks.
4. Take a large mixing bowl and put all the ingredients into it along with the lobster meat and the mayonnaise. Fold it such that all the ingredients are well combined.
5. Serve the lobster meat dressing with toasted and buttered bun rolls and the roll is ready to eat.
A mouth watering recipe of South Asian style lobster roll. This video makes it look so quick and easy. Prepared with lobster meat combined with celery, carrot and the beautiful taste of lemon grass and lemon juice. The healthy home made mayonnaise is mixed with the seafood to give a delicious flavoring. Serve in on a bun and get a taste and wholesome dish. Too good to be true!