Marinated Shish Kabob
|Mixed pickling spices||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Beef bouillon granules||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lean leg of lamb||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Green pepper||1 Large|
1. In a large pan, combine the pickling spices, poultry seasoning, salt, beef bouillon, lemon rind, lemon juice and onion slice and heat till gently cooked through. Do not boil.
2. Preheat the grill
3. Cut lamb in 2-inch cubes and combine with the marinade in a small bowl.
4. Set aside to marinate in a refrigerator for 24 hours turning several times.
5. Just before serving, skewer on to skewers with slices of onion, green pepper, meat and tomato.
6. Cook over hot coals 25 to 30 minutes, turning to cook uniformly.
7. Serve hot on frankfurter rolls.