Summer Vegetable Kabobs
|Eggplant||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cubed (1-Inch Cubes)|
|Scallop/Baby squash - 8 whole, each cut into quarters||10 Ounce|
|Scallop squash/8 whole baby squash, each cut into quarters||10 Ounce (Two 5 Ounce Each Pieces)|
|Zucchini||5 Ounce, cut crosswise into 8 equal slices (1 Medium)|
|Yellow squash||5 Ounce, cut crosswise into 8 equal slices (1 Medium)|
|Yellow squash||1 Medium|
|Barbecue sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Hickory flavored barbecue sauce||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a large glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, put together all vegetables.
2. In another small mixing bowl, combine barbecue sauce with 2 tablespoons water; stir well.
3. Add the barbeque sauce mixture to the vegetables; stir well to coat evenly.
4. Cover and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight in refrigerator.
5. Preheat barbecue or gas grill on medium-high for 10 minutes.
6. On a 10 inch metal skewer, alternately thread 1/3 of the vegetable mixture and save the marinade.
7. Similarly prepare another 4 skewers with the rest of the marinated vegetables.
8. On a grilling or barbeque rack, arrange the kabobs and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Brush reserved marinade and turn over the kabobs; cook for another 5 minutes.
10. Serve immediately with favorite sauce.