|Cauliflower head||1 Medium, broken into pieces|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Instant chicken bouillon||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs), boiling|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a small cup, dissolve bouillon cube in hot water. Then blend in corn starch, soy sauce and pepper. Set aside to be used later.
2. In a medium (2 quart or 8 cup) microwaveable casserole or dish, place cauliflower and cover with water, until tender-crisp. Remove and let stand covered to complete cooking in the steam.
3. In a small microwaveable dish combine remaining vegetables and cook for about 4 minutes in microwave, until limp, stirring after 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the cornstarch-bouillon liquid and mix well.
5. Cook for another 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until thickened.
6. Drain steamed cauliflower and tip into a serving dish.
7. Pour the cause other the cauliflower and serve immediately.