|Beef stock cube||1|
|Lean meat||250 Gram, minced (Beef Or Mutton)|
|Onions||2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Cinnamon||2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cardamom seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Mint||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1) Wash and clean lentils.
2) Soak lentils for at least 3 hours.
3) In a saucepan put lentils with 2 cups of cold water and the stock cube.
4) Boil the lentils.
5) Add meat and onion, cook on medium low heat stirring in between until lentils are done.
6) Let the mixture dries and continue to stir. Cook the liquid until it is completely absorbed.
7) Invert into a bowl and cool the mixture.
8) Add spices and salt, egg, and mint. Mix thoroughly.
9) Divide and shape into flat round patties.
10) In a skillet heat oil and fry in shallow oil until golden brown.
11) Drain the mixture.
12) Serve hot.