Baby Vegetable Stir Fry With Orange And Oyster Sauce
|Walnut oil/Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil/Walnut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||6 Ounce, cut into matchstick strips (175 Gram)|
|Baby sweet corn||6 Ounce (165 Gram, Whole)|
|Small button mushrooms||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (For Garnish)|
|Corn flour||2 Teaspoon|
|Orange||1 Large, rind finely grated and juice extracted|
|Orange||1 Large (Use Finely Grated Rind And Juice)|
|Oyster sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry/Sherry vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a jug, blend corn flour with water to prepare the sauce.
2) Stir in orange rind and juice, oyster sauce and sherry or vinegar. Combine thoroughly.
3) Use a wok to heat up over moderate heat.
4) Add oil to get hot but not smoking.
5) Add carrots and baby sweet corn to stir-fry for 5 minutes.
6) Next add the mushrooms and stir-fry briskly for another 3-4 minutes.
7) Pour in the sauce mixture and bring to the boil over a high heat, stirring constantly until the sauce is thickened and glossy.
8) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9) Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.