|Fish fillets||1 Pound, chopped|
|Canned whole tomatoes||28 Ounce, chopped (1 Can)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Thinly sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Sliced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Finely chopped garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a casserole dish, combine tomatoes, broth, celery, onion, sugar, bay leaf, parsley, salt, garlic and thyme. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and microwave on high power for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Check the consistency and heat again on medium power for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once.
4) Combine fish and wine in the casserole mix and cover the dish.
5) Cook on medium power for 12 to 14 minutes or until the fish is done, stirring occasionally.
6) Serve with steamed rice or hot breads.
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5%
Saturated Fat 0.11 g0.57%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75 mg25%
Sodium 1029.6 mg42.9%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.2%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 24 g49%
Vitamin A 33.4% Vitamin C 39.6%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 22.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet