|Fish fillets||1 Pound, chopped|
|Canned whole tomatoes||28 Ounce, chopped (1 Can)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Thinly sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Sliced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Finely chopped garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a casserole dish, combine tomatoes, broth, celery, onion, sugar, bay leaf, parsley, salt, garlic and thyme. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and microwave on high power for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Check the consistency and heat again on medium power for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once.
4) Combine fish and wine in the casserole mix and cover the dish.
5) Cook on medium power for 12 to 14 minutes or until the fish is done, stirring occasionally.
6) Serve with steamed rice or hot breads.