Turkish Lamb Kebabs
|Lamb||2 Pound (Cut From The Leg)|
|Green peppers/4 squares cut from 1 green pepper||4 Small, caps and seeds removed|
|Zucchini||2 Small, thickly sliced|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Large, finely chopped|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients.
2) Make 1-inch small squares from meat.
3) Dip the meat cubes into the marinade and keep aside to marinate inside refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours, by covering with a plastic wrap. Occasionally, turn the meat for few times.
4) Take 4 large skewers to place the meat cubes, green peppers, tomatoes and mushroom caps, alternately.
5) Brush the meat and vegetables with marinade.
6) Place the skewers over charcoal or under the broiler until done. Frequently turn the skewers and baste with marinade every time.
7) Serve hot with saffron rice salad.