|Ripe plum tomatoes||2 , seeded and coarsely chopped|
|Diced feta cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pastrami||1 Ounce, cut into 1/4 inch dice|
|Coarsely chopped red onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Flat leaf parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coarsely ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Unsalted butter||4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||4 Teaspoon, unsalted|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||2 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
|Chopped flat leaf parsley||2 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) In a small bowl, mix together tomatoes, feta, pastrami, onion, and 2 tablespoons of parsley and keep aside.
2) Take a bowl and beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in it.
3) In a large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 2 teaspoons of butter until it foams.
4) Stir in half of the egg mixture gently until it begins to set.
5) Cease stirring and loosen the omelet from the bottom of the pan by running a spatula around the side of the skillet and shaking the pan slightly.
6) Spoon half of the filling onto the omelet when it is cooked to desired doneness and then slide it out onto a plate.
7) Continue with the same process to make a second omelet.
8) Top each omelet with a tablespoon of yogurt.
9) Garnish with a teaspoon of chopped parsley and serve hot.
Calories 513 Calories from Fat 354
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.5%
Saturated Fat 19.8 g98.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 708.2 mg236.1%
Sodium 1043.5 mg43.5%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 28 g55.8%
Vitamin A 74.4% Vitamin C 59.8%
Calcium 33.3% Iron 25.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet