1. Heat cooking oil in a cooking pot.
2. Sauté garlic, onions, and tomatoes.
3. Add pork and cook until the color turns light brown.
4. Put-in fish sauce, whole pepper corn, and tomato sauce. Stir.
5. Add water and let boil. Simmer until pork is tender (about 30 to 40 minutes).
6. Put-in potato, plantain, and chick peas. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Add cabbage and long green beans. Cook for 5 minutes.
8. Stir-in the bok choy. Cover the pot and turn off the heat.
9. Let the residual heat cook the bok choy (about 5 minutes).
10. Transfer to a serving plate and serve.
11. Share and enjoy!
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 575 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.7%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.6 mg24.2%
Sodium 838.1 mg34.9%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 15.3 g61.3%
Sugars 18.6 g
Protein 37 g73.2%
Vitamin A 39.3%
Vitamin C 109.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet