|Fine bulgur wheat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions||8 , finely chopped|
|Parsley||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), finely chopped|
|Mint||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Tomatoes||3 Large, finely chopped|
|Lemons||3 , freshly squeezed|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a bowl, place the bulghur, cover with water and soak for 1 hour.
2) Squeeze the bulghur between palms and remove excess water.
3) In a large salad bowl, mix the bulghur, green onions, parsley, mint and tomatoes together.
4) Stir in the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper, mix well.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.