Fruit And Turkey Pastrami Roll Ups
|Cantaloupe melon/Honeydew melon||1|
|Thin turkey slices||18|
|Pineapple slices||6 , sliced lengthwise into 1-inch slices|
1) Cut the honeydew or cantaloupe lengthwise in half and de-seed. Slice the fruit into 12 wedges.
2) From the wedges, remove the rind.
3) Neatly cut the pastrami into pieces that are large enough to just wrap around every piece of the fruit and pineapple.
4) Wrap the fruit and then slice into bite-sized pieces.
5) Use food picks to secure the pastrami to the fruit.
6) Serve as preferred.