Oriental Glazed Chicken
|Boneless chicken breast||4 , skinned|
|Finely chopped onion||4 Tablespoon|
|Grated fresh ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander||2 Tablespoon|
1. First, pre-heat the broiler.
2. Take a small broiler pan or shallow baking dish and line it with aluminum foil.
3. Rinse the chicken breasts with water and dry them.
4. Place the breasts in the broiler pan.
5. In a bowl, mix onion, ginger, soy sauce, sherry, honey, and garlic.
6. Spoon half this mixture on the chicken.
7. Place the broiler pan in the broiler.
8. Broil 2 to 3 inches from the flame for about 5 minutes, until the chicken begins to brown.
9. Turn the chicken on the other side.
10. Spoon the other half the mixture on the chicken.
11. Broil for 3 to 5 minutes more.
12. Pour the chicken with the pan juices over plain rice.
13. Serve sprinkled with chopped coriander on top.