Oriental Mini Chips
|Teriyaki sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil/Peanut oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chinese sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Wonton skins||10 (Wrappers, 3 X 3-Inch Squares)|
|Sesame seed||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a small cup or bowl, blend teriyaki sauce with oils.
3. Slice every wonton skin into 4 equal quarters.
4. Using a brush, apply teriyaki mixture on both sides of wanton skin.
5. On a non-stick baking sheet and place wanton skins and sprinkle sesame seed evenly.
6. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 6-8 minutes until golden.
7. Allow the chips to cool on the baking sheet.
8. Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container to store.