|Chicken breasts||3 , whole, skinless and boneless|
|Skinless boneless chicken breasts||3 (Use Whole)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Fresh ginger||1 Tablespoon, peeled and finely chopped|
|Fresh ginger||1 Tablespoon, peeled, finely chopped|
1) Soak 24 bamboo skewers (12 inches long) in water overnight.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 1 1/2-inch cubes and place them in a bowl.
3) In another bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the marinade over the chicken and toss well.
5) Let marinate covered for 1 to 2 hours at room temperature.
6) Prepare hot coals for grilling or preheat the broiler.
7) Thread 2 pieces of chicken onto each skewer and reserve the marinade.
8) Wrap the remaining exposed skewer with a small piece of aluminum foil so that it doesn't burn while grilling.
9) Grill or broil the skewers 3 to 4 inches from the heat until the chicken is just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Brush occasionally with the remaining marinade.
10) Serve hot or at room temperature with any dip of your choice.