Oriental Style Spinach
|Fresh spinach leaves||2 Pound|
|Peanut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce/Dry sherry||To Taste|
1. Place the spinach in a colander and wash thoroughly under running cold water.
2. Drain well.
3. In a medium sauté pan, heat peanut oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the spinach and toss in the oil until wilted.
5. Sprinkle a generous pinch of salt over the spinach and sauté for about 3 minutes, or until water has evaporated and spinach is cooked.
6. Stir in soy sauce or sherry according to preference.
7. Dish out immediately into a bowl.
8. Serve hot as a side to rice, grills or roasts. You can also use it to make a salad.