Korean Seasoned Seaweed
|Garlic clove||3 Medium, minced|
|Green onion||3 Medium, chopped|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Doljaban (korean seaweed)||100 Gram|
|Sesame seeds||3 Tablespoon, roasted|
1. In a large mixing bowl, add 3 cloves of minced garlic, 3 chopped green onions, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1/3 cup water, 1 tablespoon sugar or honey and 3 tablespoons sesame oil and mix well with a wooden spoon.
2. Measure 100 grams of doljaban from the package.
3. Tear or crush the doljaban into small pieces with both hands and place it in the seasoning sauce in the bowl.
4. Mix it well until moisture is absorbed.
5. Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds and mix it together.
6. Serve with rice, kimchi, soup and a few more side dishes.
You can keep it in the fridge up to 1 week.
This video is a creation of Maangchi. You can visit Maangchi for complete recipes, and more videos.
Calories 131 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.3%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 425.6 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 5.5%
Calcium 9% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet