1. In a large mixing bowl, add 3 cloves of minced garlic, 3 chopped green onions, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1/3 cup water, 1 tablespoon sugar or honey and 3 tablespoons sesame oil and mix well with a wooden spoon.
2. Measure 100 grams of doljaban from the package.
3. Tear or crush the doljaban into small pieces with both hands and place it in the seasoning sauce in the bowl.
4. Mix it well until moisture is absorbed.
5. Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds and mix it together.
6. Serve with rice, kimchi, soup and a few more side dishes.
You can keep it in the fridge up to 1 week.
This video is a creation of Maangchi. You can visit Maangchi for complete recipes, and more videos.
If you have never tried seaweeds, then watch this side dish recipe by Maangchi. She is making a super easy side dish by seasoning seaweed with garlic and spring onions. The flavorful seaweed mixed with seasonings and oil produce a very aromatic dish. A must try as it takes less than five minutes and it tastes awesome.