1. Chop shallots, lemon grass, slice red chilies, chop galangal.
2. In a blender, add shallots, garlic, lemon grass, galangal, turmeric powder, coriander powder, black pepper, macadamia nuts, belachan and oil. Blend it well to make a paste.
3. In a sauce pan, heat oil and add the paste. Simmer it for a while.
4. Add sugar and salt and stir for a while.
5. Add water and coconut milk. Let it simmer for 20 minutes.
6. When the soup is ready add prawns.
7. In a bowl combine rice noodles, bean sprouts, shredded omelette and coriander. Pour the soup on it and serve.