1 Pound ((about 1 medium head), trimmed and cut into long, thin strips)
1 Tablespoon, chopped
Hot garlic sauce
1 Tablespoon ((chili garlic sauce))
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil and add noodles into it.
2. Cook according to package directions drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
3. Slice pork into thin rounds and cut each round into matchsticks.
4. In a small bowl, whisk water, rice wine (or sherry), soy sauce and arrow root.
5. In a Dutch oven heat oil over medium heat and cook onion stirring occasionally, until beginning to soften, 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add bok choy and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
7. Add the pork, garlic and hot garlic or chili garlic sauce and cook, stirring, until the pork is just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Whisk the arrow root mixture again, add it to the pan and bring to a boil.
9. Cook stirring, until the sauce has thickened, 2 to 4 minutes.
10. Serve the pork and vegetables over the noodles.
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.
Looking for an idea to make this weeknight meal a special one? Watch Chef Steven Binks in the video showing how to make Pork and Bok Choy Stir Fry with typical Asian flavors, seasonings and techniques that are easy enough. This one is sure to make the day!