Marinated Steak Kebabs
|Sirloin steak||1 Pound (Weighed Without The Bone)|
|Red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Cracked black pepper||2 Tablespoon|
1.To begin prepare the steak for marination, clean and cut the steak into small bite size cubes.
2. In a small bowl place the steak cubes and add the wine, 2 tablespoons of oil, soy sauce and garlic. Mix well.
3. Allow the steak to marinate for 2 hours. All the ingrediants should immerse and be absorbed into the meat.
4. After 2 hours, towel dry the steak peices using paper towels.
5. Rub the cracked pepper onto the surface of the steak cubes.
6. Set a ceramic browning plate or an equivalent oven rack at the highest temperature for 4 minutes. The surface to be smoking hot.
7. Pour 2 tablespoons of oil on the hot rack and place the steak peices on it.
8. Brown on both sides for 2 minutes each.
9. The steak should be rare in the centre.
10.Serve with a sweet or chilli dip. Make steak baguette or sandwiches.
11. Insert serving toothpicks and place on tray. Cocktail snacks.