1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground pork, onion, carrots, bread, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and egg. Mix well.Set Aside.
3. Stuff the mixture into the ampalaya slices.
4. Grease a baking pan, and arrange the stuffed ampalaya.
5. Place inside the oven, and bake for 22 to 26 minutes. Or until the meat is cooked.
6. Transfer to a serving plate.
7. Serve. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 534 Calories from Fat 250
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.7%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.5 mg44.8%
Sodium 940.4 mg39.2%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26.1%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 28 g56.3%
Vitamin A 97.8%
Vitamin C 153.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet