1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground pork, onion, carrots, bread, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and egg. Mix well.Set Aside.
3. Stuff the mixture into the ampalaya slices.
4. Grease a baking pan, and arrange the stuffed ampalaya.
5. Place inside the oven, and bake for 22 to 26 minutes. Or until the meat is cooked.
6. Transfer to a serving plate.
7. Serve. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.