1. In a food processor put onion and parsley. Process till fine.
2. Add both the meat, spices and salt and pepper. Continue to process till well combined.
3. Cut the pita bread into wedges (1 pita into 8 pieces).
4. Open each wedge and spread the meat mixture.
5. Grill on both sides till the meat is done.
6. In a serving plate, arrange the pita breads and serve immediately.
If any meat is not desired, then add the same meat in double amount.
Here's a good way to use Pita bread, stuff and grill them. In the video, Robin uses ground meat paste as the stuffing and then grills pita wedges to make some awesome appetizers. It's a nice pita sandwich and a good way to use any leftover pita bread.