|Italian dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, quartered|
|Red bell pepper||1|
|Fresh mushrooms||12 Small|
|Green bell pepper||1|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Use a medium bowl, to pour Italian Dressing.
3) Add scallops and onion, toss to coat all pieces.
4) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
5) On the skewers, alternate scallops, onion, red pepper, mushroom and green pepper.
6) Place the skewers inside broiler to broil for 7 minutes by frequent turning.
7) Serve the skewers with steamed rice.